Hosted by Georgios Plevrakis, Vice President of Global Sustainability, ABS
- Speakers: Vassilios Kroustallis, Senior Vice President, Global Business Development, ABS
Panel #1: Crossing the Chasm, Carbon Economics in Maritime
In this panel we will discuss how carbon economics will be one of the pivotal forces behind the decarbonization of shipping and how key elements like carbon pricing as well as green and sustainable financing will act as a catalyst.
- Moderator: Lindsey Keeble, Managing Partner, Watson Farley & Williams LLP
- Magda Kopczynska, Director for Waterborne Transport, European Commission, Directorate-General for Mobility & Transport.
- Peter Jameson, Partner, Boston Consulting Group
- Janin Aden, Head of Corporate Sustainability Management, Hapag Lloyd
- Philipp Wünschmann, Head of Shipping, Berenberg
Panel #2: Emerging Value Chains, Hydrogen and Carbon Capture
In this panel we will discuss how the interconnection of the hydrogen and carbon value chains can provide the answer to global decarbonization but will require global support to rapidly ramp up the infrastructure and technology development for shipping.
- Moderator: Kathrin Lau, Editor In Chief Schiff & Hafen | Ship & Offshore
- Michalis Agraniotis, Senior Business Development Manager, Decarbonisation Business Department, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries EMEA
- Ingrid Marie Vincent Andersen, Head of Decarbonisation Sustainability, A.P. Moller - Maersk
- Sigurd Jenssen, Director Exhaust Gas Cleaning, Wärtsilä
- Speaker: Georgios Plevrakis, Vice President of Sustainability, ABS